Inner-city life, inner-city pressure, the lack of space to grill is starting to get ‘yer.
Living in the City certainly has many perks but it does mean that not everyone has the luxury of boundless green gardens and varnished oak decking to enjoy their summer. Owners of balconies, roof terraces and small gardens rejoice, The Balcony BBQ has landed! (not fallen off, just ‘arrived’)
With an array of straight-forward fixing options you can mount this tasteful piece of alfresco grill-ware onto just about any balcony or railing. It can even be attached to a wall, freeing up oodles of space for your outdoor furniture and hungry party guests. It’s portable too so the fun needn’t just be confined to your terrace either, why not unhook it and take it with you for a picnic in the park kiss those flimsy foil non-starters goodbye.
Unlike most barbecues which get slung in a cupboard to gather cobwebs at the first sign of Autumn, the Balcony BBQ can function as a rather handsome plant container for the remaining 3/4 of the year – just don’t forget it’s there when the warm weather returns!
- Please take care when BBQing, particularly at height (those chicken wings can’t fly and a falling burnt sausage is lethal)
- Coal not included
- Weather-resistant powder-coated metal container
- Long-lasting stainless steel cooking grill
- Includes simple balcony, railing and even wall fastenings
- The perfect BBQ solution for the space-conscious cook
- Plenty of room for all your sausages, burgers and veggie kebabs
- Doubles up as a very fetching plant container
- Clichéd nude Statue of David apron not included
- Measures approximately 58cm(W) x 15.5cm(H) x 19cm(D)